Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "D.R." <d....@googlemail.com> on 2014/12/22 16:25:09 UTC

view http response

Hi,

i want to view the http response just before the server will send to the
client.

I tried to install a dispatcher impl. but it is always called before the
page is activated (with before:PageRender).

How i can achieve that?

Kind regards
David

Re: view http response

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, 23 Dec 2014 02:11:57 -0200, D.R. <d....@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi,

Hi!

> for debugging purposes. Sometimes they not want to believe me.

Who are they? :) Why are they so suspicious of you?

> Yes i know i can view it in the client, but it would be great to see it
> on the server too.

You can take a look at PageResponseRendererImpl. The writer variable has a
toString() method that returns the generated HTML.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br

Re: view http response

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
You could easily write a Tapestry or even a standard servlet filter to
buffer the response and print it out before sending. I think Tapestry
archetype still comes with a sample timer filter, instead you'd just print
out the content.

Kalle

Re: view http response

Posted by "D.R." <d....@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

Re: view http response

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, 22 Dec 2014 13:25:09 -0200, D.R. <d....@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi,

Hi!

> i want to view the http response just before the server will send to the
> client.

Why?