Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Andrea Selva <se...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/21 17:18:18 UTC

[HttpCore]Real http server with httpcore

Hi ML,
is there anybody that use http-core as base for a http server?
I think the design of this libraries is very good, and create yet another
http server could be good idea for two reason:
1) http-core is small, and a http server for embedded devices could take
this advantage in size and performance. Android use http-core but doesn't
have a usefull small web server.
2) the good device of http-core could influence also the design of this
small server.

With http-server i means a Servlet implementation.

 Andrea Selva

Re: [HttpCore]Real http server with httpcore

Posted by Jörg Bullmann <jb...@heilancoo.net>.
Oops. Hadn't read the thread when I replied earlier -- sorry!

J.

Posted by Andrea Selva <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Oleg,

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jörg Bullmann <jb...@heilancoo.net>.
<http://lipog.sourceforge.net> is a little server. It is does not
implement Servlets, but takes a different approach instead.

Cheers,
Joerg