Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Terry Kilshaw <te...@quantechsoftware.com> on 2006/08/22 21:16:40 UTC

Where is the right place to make Derby feature requests?

Where is the right place to make Derby feature requests?

I guess its not this discussion group.

Is that done on the developer discussion group or somewhere else?

Thanks,

Re: Where is the right place to make Derby feature requests?

Posted by Stanley Bradbury <St...@gmail.com>.
Terry Kilshaw wrote:
> Where is the right place to make Derby feature requests?
>
> I guess its not this discussion group.
>
> Is that done on the developer discussion group or somewhere else?
>
> Thanks,

Hi -

File a JIRA entry for the feature.  The process is described here:
          http://db.apache.org/derby/DerbyBugGuidelines.html

HTH