Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Timothy Ward <ti...@apache.org> on 2016/10/17 15:46:50 UTC

[VOTE] Release Transaction Control 0.0.2

I’ve staged a release for Aries Transaction Control 0.0.2. This release contains numerous fixes for connection pool lifecycle issues in the JDBC and JPA Resource Provider implementations. It also adds support for transaction recovery as per the Transaction Control chapter in the draft OSGi specification release.

The staging repository is available here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-1088

Please review the release and vote

Thanks!

Tim Ward

Re: [VOTE] Release Transaction Control 0.0.2

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

David

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Transaction Control 0.0.2

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
+1

--
------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

Email: gnodet@redhat.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: [VOTE] Release Transaction Control 0.0.2

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
+1

Christian

--