Posted to users@maven.apache.org by dahoffer <dh...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/07 01:53:26 UTC

how to configure hibernate3-maven-plugin

Can someone point me to an example of how to use hibernate3-maven-plugin to:

1. Create hibernate mapping files from POJOs.
2. Create hibernate configuration file.
3. Create db schema from 1 & 2.
4. Deploy schema to database.

Thanks much,
-Dave

Re: how to configure hibernate3-maven-plugin

Posted by Rusty Wright <ru...@gmail.com>.
I have a vague memory that the AppFuse archetypes use the hibernate plugin, but I can't swear to it; try this:

  http://appfuse.org/display/APF/AppFuse+QuickStart