Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Patrick Wendell <pw...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/22 01:02:39 UTC

Upcoming Spark 1.2.1 RC

Hey All,

I am planning to cut a 1.2.1 RC soon and wanted to notify people.

There are a handful of important fixes in the 1.2.1 branch
(http://s.apache.org/Mpn) particularly for Spark SQL. There was also
an issue publishing some of our artifacts with 1.2.0 and this release
would fix it for downstream projects.

You can track outstanding 1.2.1 blocker issues here at
http://s.apache.org/2v2 - I'm guessing all remaining blocker issues
will be fixed today.

I think we have a good handle on the remaining outstanding fixes, but
please let me know if you think there are severe outstanding fixes
that need to be backported into this branch or are not tracked above.

Thanks!
- Patrick