Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Larry Isaacs <La...@sas.com> on 2000/09/23 18:49:47 UTC

Problems with overnight build of Tomcat 3.2

Hi Sam,

FYI: I tried to test the Tomcat 3.2 jakarta-tomcat.zip built last night
(i.e. early Saturday).  It contains Tomcat 3.2 but with Ant 1.2alpha3.
Currently, neither test-tomcat.xml nor Watchdog work with this version.

Also, it also appears that Watchdog didn't successfully build either.
I'll try again with the next build.

Cheers,
Larry

3.2 Documentation

Posted by "Rob S." <rs...@home.com>.
Hi all,

Alex was working with me on the 3.2 docs (user guide and apache howto), but
I think he's busy with other stuff at the moment.  I don't have commit
access and don't want it either =b  so is there anyone who would mind being
my go-between / editor?  I'd really like for the new(er) docs to be in good
shape for a 3.2 release.

Any takers?

- r