Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Larry Morroni <la...@morroni.com> on 2005/12/04 00:20:10 UTC

Apache, Tomcat & Tomcat Connector 1.2.15

Hi,
I have the following setup:
Sun Solaris 9
Apache 2.0.54
Tomcat 5.5.12
Tomcat Connectors 1.2.15

I run a small ISP.  We would like to setup one tomcat server instance to
handle multiple low-volume tomcat sites.  Right now, the only way I can
use the connector per domain is by putting the contents of the site in
tomcat/webapps/ROOT and then adding: JkMount  /* worker1
to the httpd.conf file.  This setup requires a separate tomcat process
for every site.  I think the overhead of this might get a little out of
hand(maybe I am wrong here).  I'd really like to see if I could use my
setup to have multiple tomcat sites running under one process.  Any
advice is appreciated.

--
Larry Morroni (larry@morroni.com)
voice:  610.891.9922

Re: Apache, Tomcat & Tomcat Connector 1.2.15

Posted by "hv @ Fashion Content" <in...@fashioncontent.com>.
You can have multiple <Host> definitions in server.xml

I am trying to get what you are looking for to work on my own setup atm.

In principle it is easy. But as always when configuration goes wrong with
Tomcat, you are in the dark.

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.