Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Burak Oguz <bu...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/14 15:45:37 UTC

HC 4.0 POST Form Parameter

Hi all,

I am using HC 4.0 Beta 1, and I really could not understand how can I send
binary form parameters inside a post request. I tried using with
entity(using String entity), context and params. None of them were able to
send a parameter inside the post request. How can i do this?

Thanks..

Re: HC 4.0 POST Form Parameter

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 2008-11-14 at 16:45 +0200, Burak Oguz wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am using HC 4.0 Beta 1, and I really could not understand how can I send
> binary form parameters inside a post request.

What _exactly_ do you mean by binary form parameters? Multipart forms?

>  I tried using with
> entity(using String entity), context and params. None of them were able to
> send a parameter inside the post request. How can i do this?
>
> Thanks..

Please see HttpCore tutorial for details on the use of HttpEntity,
HttpParams and HttpContext interfaces:

http://wiki.apache.org/HttpComponents/HttpCoreTutorial#head-405621e1e0ed0f0b6b9671e5e9a7d744f9910dfb
http://wiki.apache.org/HttpComponents/HttpCoreTutorial#head-1ea8f0cbd7b633359c6cf629d7c56780802bb4ef
http://wiki.apache.org/HttpComponents/HttpCoreTutorial#head-121c310af98dbb15e6b52aef4c0908ba8730019a