Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Rutger Hofman <ru...@cs.vu.nl> on 2004/01/27 15:39:22 UTC

and irritating warning

Hi list

I am very glad that Ant 1.6 has an <import> target.
It allows a cleaner build structure.

However, in our project, some build-shared.xml file
can be included in other build files that may also
include build-shared.xml

A.xml:
       <import file="build-shared.xml"/>

B.xml:
       <import file="build-shared.xml"/>
       <import file="A.xml"/>

Then the import starts to complain:
"Skipped already imported file:
     /home1/rutger/ibis/build-shared.xml"

Is there a way to:
- either make this warning disappear (because this is what I want)
- or, preferably, do the import depending on a
   property set at the first import, like:

build-shared.xml:
       <property name="build-shared.imported"/>

A.xml:
       <import file="build-shared.xml" unless="build-shared.imported"/>

Thanks,

Rutger