Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Matei Zaharia <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/07 23:30:34 UTC

Spark Summit agenda posted

Hi everyone,

We're glad to announce the agenda of the Spark Summit, which will happen on December 2nd and 3rd in San Francisco. We have 5 keynotes and 24 talks lined up, from 18 different companies. Check out the agenda here: http://spark-summit.org/agenda/.

This will be the biggest Spark event yet, with some very cool use case talks, so we hope to see you there! Sign up now to still get access to the early-bird registration rate.

Matei

Re: Spark Summit agenda posted

Posted by Andy Konwinski <an...@gmail.com>.
Hey folks, one more thing,

As Matei mentioned, early bird rates are still available. However, we want
to let everybody know that these rates will only last through next Fri, Nov
15. So register soon to save on your ticket price.

See you at the Summit,
Andy

Posted by Matei Zaharia <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yes, we do plan to make them available after.

Matei

Posted by Matei Zaharia <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "R. Revert" <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "R. Revert" <ra...@gmail.com>.