Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de> on 2004/03/27 16:45:08 UTC

Re: ServletGenerator: forward/include JSP

On 27.03.2004 15:21, Victor Batista wrote:

> Hello!
>     I have developed one Generator which extends from ServletGenerator. Now
> I need to forward/include the xml generated by a JSP from my
> ServletGenerator. Is this possible? How? Any help would be welcome.

What about the already existing JSPGenerator? If it does not fit your
needs, you can at least have a look in which way the XML is provided to
Cocoon.

Joerg

RE: ServletGenerator: forward/include JSP

Posted by Victor Batista <vb...@present-technologies.com>.
Hi!
	Thanks for your reply. I am already using the JSP Generator in some
other cases. Although, in this case I need to use the ServletGenerator
because I have a BaseServletGenerator where I have methods to access my
database (Throughh EJBs). What I really need is a way to insert the
XMLgenerated by a JSP in my ServletGenerator.
	Thanks in advance,
		Victor Batista