Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Wolfgang Meyerle <wo...@googlemail.com> on 2020/11/13 15:50:59 UTC

XML Configuration issues

Hi,

I'm trying to change the xml configuration in apache ignite to support
SQL for data caches:

see https://pastebin.com/4qtepp0A

However this config file doesn't seem to work.

If I comment out the cache configuration part it works.

What's wrong with it? Can't I mix cache configuration and persistent
data store configuration?

Regards,

Wolfgang

Re: XML Configuration issues