Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/15 08:32:09 UTC

Hangout at irc#photark?

Hi Guys,

With development at photark gaining more momentum, anyone interested to have
like weekly meetup at irc#photark channel to just talk about stuff?

Especially with GSOC projects, it would be awesome to have discussions about
progress and/or issues.

Shouldnt be a formal or required thingy, just people interested in photark
devs to chat and exchange ideas.

Thanks,

- Henry

Re: Hangout at irc#photark?

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Luciano,

I am in CA too, almost 2am =)

Yes, I agree design discussion and decision has to be in dev list.

I was just thinking using IRC for progress discussion or quick questions
like you mentioned.

- Henry

Re: Hangout at irc#photark?

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.