Posted to issues@jmeter.apache.org by Naresh Kumar <na...@igatepatni.com> on 2012/04/20 16:27:38 UTC

Unable to test WebService(SOAP) Request in HTTPS

Hi,

Can anyone please suggest what settings needs to be done in order to run Testing WebService(SOAP) Request in HTTPS
Are there any additional samplers to be added or settings required in java installation to process this request.

Error message :

[cid:image001.png@01CD1F0A.1DAE5230]

Regard's
Naresh Kumar

________________________________
Information contained and transmitted by this e-mail is confidential and proprietary to iGATE Patni and its affiliates and is intended for use only by the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and you are requested to delete this e-mail immediately and notify the originator or mailadmin@igatepatni.com. iGATE Patni does not enter into any agreement with any party by e-mail. Any views expressed by an individual do not necessarily reflect the view of iGATE Patni. iGATE Patni is not responsible for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of information provided, through this email. The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain software viruses, which could damage your own computer system. While iGATE Patni has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening an attachment. To know more about iGATE Patni please visit www.igatepatni.com.

Re: Using property based variables in tests

Posted by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com>.
>From the exception you can see that the protocol was "httpshttps" instead
of "https". Another way to see that would be to look at the request tab in
the results tree listener and tell what URL was invoked.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 20 April 2012 16:57,  <ll...@oreillyauto.com> wrote:
> I have a set of user defined variables, where I do things like:
>
> otl_PROTOCOL  =  ${__P(otl_protocol,https)}
>
> then in my HTTP Requests Default, I set Protocol to ${otl_PROTOCOL}.
>
> When I run my tests, I get the following error:
>
> java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: httpshttps
>        at java.net.URL.<init>(Unknown Source)
>        at java.net.URL.<init>(Unknown Source)
>        at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.getUrl
> (HTTPSamplerBase.java:888)
>        at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample
> (HTTPSamplerBase.java:1054)
>        at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample
> (HTTPSamplerBase.java:1043)
>        at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.process_sampler
> (JMeterThread.java:416)
>        at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:271)
>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
>

> What am I doing wrong?

Impossible to say; it works for me.

Use the Debug Sampler to check what the value of the JMeter variable.

Posted by ll...@oreillyauto.com.

RE: Unable to test WebService(SOAP) Request in HTTPS

Posted by Naresh Kumar <na...@igatepatni.com>.
Adding the error message attachment

Regard's
Naresh Kumar

Posted by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com>.
Images are not allowed. Put it on the web and send a link.

Posted by Naresh Kumar <na...@igatepatni.com>.