Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by John Patterson <jd...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/25 10:03:24 UTC

Ajax indicator turning off

Hi, I notice that when I have two ajax requests overlapping the
indicator is turned off when the first one completes.

Start AJAX request A - turns on the indicator
Start AJAX request B
Return AJAX request A - turns off the indicator
Return AJAX request B

Would a possible solution be to replace the call to wicketShow(id)
with something like wicketIncrementShow(id) which increments a counter
against the id and wicketDecrementHide(id) would only hide the
component when the count got to 0?

John.

Re: Ajax indicator turning off

Posted by John Patterson <jd...@gmail.com>.