Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Florian MOGA <mo...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/07 12:19:46 UTC

samples - async

Should embedded-jse-async-sample-launcher/ be moved to running-tuscany/?
sample-contribution-implementation-java-calculator-async/ would remain where
it is now.

Re: samples - async

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 11:32 AM, Florian MOGA <mo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Then what's the embedded-jse-async-sample-launcher/? Isn't it another type
> of launcher?
>
> On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 1:28 PM, Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 11:19 AM, Florian MOGA <mo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Should embedded-jse-async-sample-launcher/ be moved to running-tuscany/?
>> > sample-contribution-implementation-java-calculator-async/ would remain
>> > where
>> > it is now.
>>
>> We don't need a separate launcher for the asynch samples. It should
>> just per part of the other launchers we already have.
>>
>> Simon
>>
>> --
>> Apache Tuscany committer: tuscany.apache.org
>> Co-author of a book about Tuscany and SCA: tuscanyinaction.com

IIUC it's the same as the embedded-jse launcher but just happens to
launch the asynch samples.

Simon

Re: samples - async

Posted by Florian MOGA <mo...@gmail.com>.