Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/19 06:17:16 UTC

[HEADS UP] The master branch has been force pushed

Hello,

If you see the local master branch diverged from origin master, please do a
git pull --rebase.

Please, the next time, avoid force pushing on any branch.

Force pushing should be used in a just a few cases.

Thanks.

Re: [HEADS UP] The master branch has been force pushed

Posted by Onder SEZGIN <on...@gmail.com>.
it was me, it was a total mistake in which i gave wrong remote name where
they were similar in my config. and i did the second one to remove one
commit in the middle in source tree in
it wont happen again. i changed my remote names to avoid such confusion.
sorry if that caused any issues at all.

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,