Posted to dev@whirr.apache.org by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@wso2.com> on 2013/09/20 13:46:53 UTC

Cloud BarCamp in San Francisco

Hi Devs,

I am representing Apache Stratos project. We are in the process of
organizing a Cloud BarCamp in San Francisco at Mission Bay Conference
Center on October 28th, 2013. There's no written agenda, we are planning to
start at 2pm and go till approx. 5pm and have some drinks in a nearby bar,
afterwards.

The main purpose is cloud people to get together in a relaxed barcamp style
atmosphere and hangout. Many Stratos Committers and PPMC members will join
this. We would be delighted to have Whirr community over there.

So if you are in the Bay area, and willing to join this, please reply to
this email. It will help us in arranging logistics.

On behalf of Apache Stratos PPMC.
--

Thanks & regards,
Nirmal

PPMC Member and Committer of Apache Stratos,
Senior Software Engineer- Platform Technologies Team, WSO2 Inc.
Mobile: +94715779733
Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/

Re: Cloud BarCamp in San Francisco

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@wso2.com>.
Guys,

Anyone willing to join? Could you be kind enough to reply to this thread
please?