Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by JP Austin <jp...@yahoo.co.uk.INVALID> on 2021/11/15 11:00:55 UTC

Spell check issue

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have been experiencing an issue with open office, my software identifies everything as a spelling mistake (see below) I have my dictionary set to English (UK) and have installed the latest version.
Could you please suggest how to fix this issue?

Re: Spell check issue

Posted by Hugo Costa <hu...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
 Dear JP Austin:  if you has an older version and you upgraded, there ia a bug that appear with that.  For solving in that case , you must look in the forum al the steps you must do.  Deleting by hand some files, all your settings,  creating new ones, etc.Because the upgrading   makes a mess with old  settings if you had before.Those that never had open office, goes well.