Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Dominik Safaric <do...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/26 18:20:06 UTC

PointValues ordering

Given a multi-valued and non-indexed point value field, how does Lucene internally store this kind of fields, in terms or order and may they be retrieved in the same order as stored? For example, given a document and an associated field equal to plongField: [1,2,3], and using a DocIdSetIterator, how can I retrieve these values in the same order as inserted during for example scoring using a CustomScoreProvider?

Cheers,
Dominik

FW: PointValues ordering

Posted by "Allison, Timothy B." <ta...@mitre.org>.