Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Raymond Zhou <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2009/03/09 08:20:05 UTC

How do I know ws-security is enabled programmatically?

Hi All,

A quick question. I am using rampart/c to provide ws-security for a web service client application. How do I know ws-security is enabled programmatically? I understand that in order to use ws-security I need to do something in the configuration file axis2.xml and I also need to put rampart/c as a module. But I also need to set the security policy into the web service client object programmatically, right? Then I need to know whether or not ws-security is enabled, and if not, I don't need to set the policy (there is none actually) into the ws client object.

Thanks!
Ray

Re: How do I know ws-security is enabled programmatically?

Posted by Manjula Peiris <ma...@wso2.com>.
when you engage rampart there should be a policy to construct the
message. Please see Rampart/c samples for more info.