Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Jie Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/08 18:20:10 UTC

Welcome Qian Zhang as a new committer!

Hi folks,

I' happy to announce that the PMC has voted Qian Zhang as a new committer and
member of PMC for the Apache Mesos project. Please join me to congratulate
him!

A little more about Qian Zhang:

Qian Zhang has been working on the Apache Mesos project for about an year
now. He designed and implemented the CNI
<https://github.com/containernetworking/cni> (Container Network Interface)
support in Mesos with Avinash, which standardized the networking
integration in Mesos. He also worked with haosdent on the unified cgroups
isolator <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-4697>, which greatly
simplifies the original cgroups support in Mesos and makes extension to new
subsystems so much easier. He was also involved in discussions on quotas
and pods, and provided valuable feedback. He is currently working on OCI
<https://github.com/opencontainers/image-spec> support in Mesos, trying to
enable Mesos to launch OCI containers.

More details can be found in his committer candidate checklist
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p5MyCoWhZC2sAsQwsbSQUaCiAi1-7mjWXei9D9SaYUU/edit?usp=sharing>
.

Qian, thank you for your great work to the project so far. Would love to
see more!

- Jie

Re: Welcome Qian Zhang as a new committer!

Posted by Christian Kakesa <ch...@kakesa.net>.
Congratulations Qian.

Le 9 octobre 2016 08:38:44 GMT+02:00, DhilipKumar Sankaranarayanan <s....@gmail.com> a �crit :

--
Envoy� de mon appareil Android avec K-9 Mail. Veuillez excuser ma bri�vet�.

Re: Welcome Qian Zhang as a new committer!

Posted by tommy xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulation, Qian.

--
Deshi Xiao
Twitter: xds2000

Re: Welcome Qian Zhang as a new committer!

Posted by tommy xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulation, Qian.

--
Deshi Xiao
Twitter: xds2000

Re: Welcome Qian Zhang as a new committer!

Posted by DhilipKumar Sankaranarayanan <s....@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Qian.

Posted by DhilipKumar Sankaranarayanan <s....@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Qian.

Posted by Sam <us...@gmail.com>.
Congratulation, Qian.

Posted by Avinash Sridharan <av...@mesosphere.io>.

Posted by Avinash Sridharan <av...@mesosphere.io>.

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang

Re: Welcome Qian Zhang as a new committer!

Posted by Jian Qiu <go...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Qian.

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang

Re: Welcome Qian Zhang as a new committer!

Posted by Jian Qiu <go...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Qian.

Posted by Qian Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks folks, looking forward to working more with you guys in the
community!

Thanks,
Qian Zhang

Posted by Gilbert Song <gi...@mesosphere.io>.
Congrats, Qian!

Posted by Zhitao Li <zh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Qian!

--
Cheers,

Zhitao Li

Re: Welcome Qian Zhang as a new committer!

Posted by Yongqiao Wang <gr...@foxmail.com>.
Congratulations, Qian!

Regards!
Grady YQ. Wang(王勇桥)