Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/17 20:10:31 UTC

Please help me find the latest shale src in SVN

If I would like to look at the latest shale code, which project should
I checkout through SVN?  Is it still part of the struts project?
Also, I'm assuming that there aren't any branches for Shale yet and
that its part of the trunk.

TIA,

sean

Re: Please help me find the latest shale src in SVN

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:10:31 -0500, Sean Schofield
<se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If I would like to look at the latest shale code, which project should
> I checkout through SVN?  Is it still part of the struts project?
> Also, I'm assuming that there aren't any branches for Shale yet and
> that its part of the trunk.

It is in the Struts SVN tree, in the sandbox.  For anonymous checkout,
you'll want to grab:

  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/struts/sandbox/trunk

The subdirectories of interest are:
* struts-shale (the framework)
* struts-shale-mailreader (mail reader app converted to be Shale based)
* struts-shale-test (unit testing framework)
* struts-shale-usecases (more comprehensive example app)

> TIA,
>
> sean

Craig

Re: Please help me find the latest shale src in SVN

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
It's under sandbox right now.

--
James Mitchell