Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/13 17:29:30 UTC

Nightly snapshots build path

Hi All,

We have enabled the travis build for ignite-extensions (
https://travis-ci.org/github/apache/ignite-extensions) but it has
dependency on ignite-core 2.9.0-snapshot jars. I was looking into our
nightly snapshots repository paths and could not find the latest snapshots
build.

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/ignite/ignite-core/

In teamcity we have been able to resolve this dependency since
ignite-extensions teamcity build agent was able to pull nightly snapshots
from main ignite build.

Can you please let me know if the nightly snapshots repository path has
changed for ignite-core?

Regards,
Saikat

Re: Nightly snapshots build path

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Petr,

I have found the teamcity repository path and I can get build dependencies
from build #917 from below path

https://ci.ignite.apache.org/repository/download/Releases_NightlyRelease_RunApacheIgniteNightlyRelease/5403924:id/apache-ignite-2.9.0.20200620-maven-staging.zip

However, I am unable to get the last successful build artifacts from this
path.

https://ci.ignite.apache.org/repository/download/Releases_NightlyRelease_RunApacheIgniteNightlyRelease/

Ideally, if I can get the artifacts from the last successfully built path
then we do not have to update the build number in the repository url.

Please, let me know if you know any alternatives to get the maven staging
artifacts.

Regards,
Saikat

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.