Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com> on 2009/10/05 13:12:32 UTC

Devoxx 2009

Hi again,

i plan to go to Devxx 2009.
Anybody will be there ?

I could be a good opportunity for me to meet some of you.

Jean-Louis

Re: Devoxx 2009

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com>.
We met last week in Paris (Fuse Community Day).
He looks like cool. I didn't get time to have a discussion off, but hope to
sare some ideas with him.

It seems to me he's open minded and he's doing a great job with Camel,
ActiveMQ ...

By the way if we can take a beer, it will be a pleasure.

Jean-Louis

Re: Devoxx 2009

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
ZOMG... yes David, your impression of James was second to none...
memories, memories ;-)

Jeff

Re: Devoxx 2009

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.