Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Andrew MacKenzie <am...@edespot.com> on 2007/10/25 16:42:20 UTC

ResourceLocator question.

The documentation doesn't seem clear on this.

I'm using Wicket 1.2 and need 'some' pages to be loaded from different
locations than the default.

I've found the documentation here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/control-where-html-files-are-loaded-from.html

In that example the custom locator is added via:
locator.add(0, new WebPageResourceStreamLocator(resourceFinder));

If rather than specify the '0' in that statement I just add my custom
resource locator, would it be tried after the locators before it (so most
pages would work with the default locator, and only fall back to my custom
locator if the file wasn't found)?

--
// Andrew MacKenzie  |  http://www.edespot.com
// GPG public key: http://www.edespot.com/~amackenz/public.key