Posted to dev@bval.apache.org by Matt Benson <gu...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/08 17:07:14 UTC

Re: [CONF] Apache Bean Validation > Coding Standards

All/Donald:  I imported the settings, removed an asterisk from the file header template, exported, and uploaded to Confluence.  THEN I looked at what I had uploaded, and it seems to contain *only* the file header.  Is this correct, or did I manage to lose some stuff?

Thanks,
Matt

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@gmail.com>.
All right, never mind--I have recovered the file...  :P

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@gmail.com>.