Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kai Müller <km...@mediadom.de> on 2000/08/01 10:07:22 UTC

Re: Tomcat+Apache: java.io.IOException:Stream broken

Thank you for the hints!

I will try ajp://localhost:8007 instead of http://localhost:8007  (or is there another way to test it?) as soon
as possible. Unfortunately my friend has taken my laptop... ;-)

The second hint (wrong version of mod_jserv) I found in the tomcat developer list, too. But in my case I
compiled the module on my machine. I think the sources on the jakarta sites are ok, so I don't think that's the
error. Maybe the platform (Power PC) is wrong. I will set up the same configuration on a Intel system in the
next days.

Kai