Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Neo Wang <wa...@hotmail.com> on 2009/09/04 05:36:14 UTC

One question about AMQ embedded broker

I want to send message to AMS and update date to DB in one transaction, so I
find the AMQ provides the RA to support it, but after searching all of the
documents, I only can find the configuration for embedded broker, my
question is, can I only use the RA to handle the XA transaction in the
configuration of embedded broker, how can I use it for a standalone broker?