Posted to users@maven.apache.org by mike <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2013/03/12 19:06:25 UTC

Problem when running testng testcase

Hi,

When I execute my testng testcase from within Eclipse I get the following
result:

Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Skips: 1

But when I use maven test I get the following for the same testcase:

Failed tests:
  beforeClass(com.mycompany.NewTest)

Failures: 1 Skips: 0

Anyone seen this before?

br,

//mike

Re: Problem when running testng testcase

Posted by Andreas Gudian <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Please also let us know for comparison how you execute your test in
eclipse. Using the TestNG Eclipse plugin?

Andreas

Posted by Baptiste MATHUS <ml...@batmat.net>.