Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by ja...@ces.co.uk on 2001/03/08 18:03:48 UTC

Subclassing VelocityOnlyLayout

I want to make my site have multiple pages before logging on so I have
subclassed VelocityOnlyLayout (the layout I have set to default) with a
layout called SecureLayout and created a SecureLayout.vm template.  My
problem is SecureLayout is not being executed even though the
SecureLayout.vm template is used. Does anyone know what might be the
problem.
Thanks in advance.

Jamie Allison
Java Programmer
CES
13 Hill Street
Edinburgh
EH2 3JP
United Kingdom
------------------------------------
tel: +44 (0) 131 624 1048
fax:+44 (0) 131 624 1088
------------------------------------
http://www.ces.co.uk
This message has been sent from the CES network in confidence for the
addressee only. It may contain legally privileged information. The contents
are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised
recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the
sender immediately of any error in transmission.

Re: Subclassing VelocityOnlyLayout

Posted by John McNally <jm...@collab.net>.
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/velocity-site.html
How templates are found section