Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com> on 2007/07/07 21:56:11 UTC

release notes..question re DERBY-2735 and 2772

This slipped by me, I remember thinking these same two questions at
the time, but I forgot...

1. Should these two procedures be listed under the small new features
in the release notes?
2. Is there a reason why there is no user documentation for them?

Thx,
Myrna

Re: release notes..question re DERBY-2735 and 2772

Posted by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com>.
On 7/9/07, Daniel John Debrunner <dj...@apache.org> wrote:
> Myrna van Lunteren wrote:
> > This slipped by me, I remember thinking these same two questions at
> > the time, but I forgot...
> >
> > 1. Should these two procedures be listed under the small new features
> > in the release notes?
>
> Sure.
>
> > 2. Is there a reason why there is no user documentation for them?
>
> No-one has scratched that itch.
>
> Dan.

Too bad, too late. :-)
They're in the list of 'changes', if someone cares to dig through them...
I'll log a bug for the documentation.

Posted by Daniel John Debrunner <dj...@apache.org>.
Myrna van Lunteren wrote:
> This slipped by me, I remember thinking these same two questions at
> the time, but I forgot...
>
> 1. Should these two procedures be listed under the small new features
> in the release notes?

Sure.