Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sudha Ponnaganti <su...@citrix.com> on 2014/03/20 01:45:32 UTC

[ACS 4.4] RE: 4.4 Feature Freeze

Hi,

I have copied one of the project pages from prior release for ACS 4.4[1]. Will be posting some of the QA artifacts in QA plan section.
[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=39623192

Thanks
/sudha

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.
Daan/ Hugo

We need to update the wiki release page for 4.4 and also setup the JIRA dashboard similar to what I did for 4.2 and 4.3. Let me know if you have questions on how it was done for 4.3

Thanks
Animesh