Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by abdul muhaimin <th...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/27 11:43:12 UTC

add word filtering?

Hi all

I'm really new to lucene. In fact I just found it when i googled a few days
ago. Never thought that java have this kind of excellent library for free.

I would like to ask a few questions, which is where to add if we would like
to filter certain text from being searched, and filter certain results from
being displayed, or display alternative result for filtered results when
we're using lucent? Instead of just editing the resutls .jsp page (from the
demo) is there any better way?

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance