Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk> on 2003/03/08 10:58:27 UTC

Mounting problem

I have added:

    <map:match pattern="dl/**">
      <map:mount check-reload="yes" src="file:/c:/mydocs/web/dharma life/" uri-
prefix="dl" reload-method="synchron"/>
    </map:match>

to my root sitemap in file:/C:/mydocs/Business/Cocoon/cocoon-dev/build/webapp.

When I request:
http://localhost:8888/dl/issue17/index.html
I get a page.
When I request:
http://localhost:8888/dl/issue16/index.html
or
http://localhost:8888/dl/issue17/index.html?cocoon-view=links

I get an error:
Resource not found file:/C:/mydocs/Business/Cocoon/cocoon-
dev/build/webapp/dl/sitemap.xmap

which suggests that the mount failed, defaulting to the 'automount'.

It could be that the first page is cached, but I can't find the cache directory that Jetty is
using (it's not in WEB-INF/work/cache-dir as web.xml would suggest).

Any ideas?

Upayavira