Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Thaluru Divya <di...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/28 01:07:05 UTC

Help needed...Troubleshoot Python SSL client

Hi,

I  am currently using Python Thrift 0.9.3.

I have created Python nonblocking ssl server and Python blocking ssl client.
And my client is not able to receive data from server, even though I see
server writing response to client. This scenario works for me if I turned
off ssl in server as well as client. And I also see, ssl testing is turned
off for non blocking server. Is there any particular reason, why this is
turned off?

Is this scenario is supported in Thrift?

Thanks
Divya

Re: Help needed...Troubleshoot Python SSL client

Posted by Thaluru Divya <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Aki,

Thanks Aki!!! Your patch worked like a charm:)

Thanks,
Divya

Posted by Aki Sukegawa <ns...@apache.org>.
Hi Thaluru,