Posted to commits@struts.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/07/18 00:42:35 UTC

[Struts Wiki] Update of "StrutsTutorials" by MichaelJouravlev

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by MichaelJouravlev:
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsTutorials

The comment on the change is:
Moved (and fixed) ArcMind links from StrutsWebLinks page

  [https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=49385&package_id=74701 free Video solutions ] to Struts Good Practices , code is here [http://sourceforge.net/projects/infonoia basicPortal]

- [http://www.laliluna.de/what-is-struts.html What is Struts? Intro to web development and Struts] by Sebastian Hennebrueder
+ [http://www.laliluna.de/what-is-struts.html What is Struts? Intro to web development and Struts] by Sebastian Hennebrueder -- Introduction how to develop web application and how you can easily map these requirements with struts. We want to provide an understandable explanation for the Model-View-Controller Pattern.

+ [http://www.laliluna.de/first-steps-using-struts-tutorial.html First Struts Tutorial] by Sebastian Hennebrueder -- First Struts Tutorial showing how to create a basic struts application: showing a list, creating, editing and deleting entries.

- [http://www.laliluna.de/first-steps-using-struts-tutorial.html First Struts Tutorial] by Sebastian Hennebrueder
+ [http://www.laliluna.de/first-steps-struts-tiles-tutorial.html Struts Tiles Tutorial] by Sebastian Hennebrueder -- Struts tiles Tutorial with a small working example application. Tiles basics are explained.

- First Struts Tutorial showing how to create a basic struts application: showing a list, creating, editing and deleting entries.
+ [http://www.laliluna.de/integration-struts-ejb-tutorial.html Integration of Struts and EJB] by Sebastian Hennebrueder -- Shows step by step how to integrate Struts and EJB using a small library application.

- [http://www.laliluna.de/first-steps-struts-tiles-tutorial.html Struts Tiles Tutorial] by Sebastian Hennebrueder
+ http://www.arc-mind.com/downloads_protected/tutorials/struts/strutstut.pdf -- Struts Quick Start Tutorial by !ArcMind.

+ http://www.arc-mind.com/downloads_protected/tutorials/struts/advanced-tiles.pdf -- Master the Struts Tiles Framework Tutorial by !ArcMind.
- Struts tiles Tutorial with a small working example application. Tiles basics are explained.
-
- [http://www.laliluna.de/integration-struts-ejb-tutorial.html Integration of Struts and EJB] by Sebastian Hennebrueder
-
- Using a small library application we show step by step how to integrate Struts and EJB.

  Take a look at the StrutsArticles page as well.