Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/16 02:11:55 UTC

Headers

I am having difficult time finding docs and examples of flume headers. I
need to find how to set headers such that I can use HDFS escape sequences
in the directory path

Re: Headers

Posted by Leslin <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Mohit

Docs about flume NG still far away from comprehensive. You can find (1)
user guide from source code package, (2) from docs
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Flume+1.x+Documentation (3)
Another import one in my opinion , get how to usage from JIRA.  These JIRAs
often contain info how other users use HDFS escape sequence. (4)  with
samples from unit cases.   Hope you can get info from above and write your
practice when you get.

Best Regards

Leslin