Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tony Tomcat <to...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/18 14:54:42 UTC

crossContext="true" ignored after restart

After my war file is reloaded I can no longer access other webapp context's.

Simple test.jsp follows.  It prints "everything is fine" 1st time war
file is deployed.  If I rebuild the war file and it is auto reloaded I
get "cross context failed".

test,jsp   (does not live in /)
<%

ServletContext testContext = getServletContext();

if (testContext == null) {
  out.println("basic context get failed");
} else {
  ServletContext crossContext = testContext.getContext("/");
  if (crossContext == null)
    out.println("cross context failed");
  else {
    out.println("everything is fine");