Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Brian Taylor <br...@briantaylor.us> on 2009/08/12 19:29:06 UTC

CXF SE: Concrete WSDL Generation?

Hello,

Is the CXF SE supposed to be generating concrete WSDLs? I though Service
Engines were supposed to operate form Abstract WSDLs and Binding Components
Concrete WSDLs?

Respectfully,
Brian

Re: CXF SE: Concrete WSDL Generation?

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
No, I don't think so
On 2009-8-14, at 上午2:41, Brian Taylor wrote:

> Will having a 'default physical part with a default address' affect
> importing
> it into a concrete wsdl?
>

> Freeman Fang wrote:
>>

>> On 2009-8-13, at 上午1:29, Brian Taylor wrote:
>>

>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Is the CXF SE supposed to be generating concrete WSDLs?
>>
>> No, but wsdl generated from cxf se can have a default physical part
>> with a default address, but it's useless at all.
>>> I though Service
>>> Engines were supposed to operate form Abstract WSDLs and Binding
>>> Components
>>> Concrete WSDLs?
>> Yes
>>>
>>> Respectfully,
>>> Brian
>>> --
>>>

>> --
>> Freeman Fang

Freeman Fang
------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

Re: CXF SE: Concrete WSDL Generation?

Posted by Brian Taylor <br...@briantaylor.us>.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
On 2009-8-13, at 上午1:29, Brian Taylor wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is the CXF SE supposed to be generating concrete WSDLs?

No, but wsdl generated from cxf se can have a default physical part
with a default address, but it's useless at all.
> I though Service
> Engines were supposed to operate form Abstract WSDLs and Binding
> Components
> Concrete WSDLs?
Yes

> Respectfully,