Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Gerald Wluka <gw...@karmasphere.com> on 2010/08/30 22:32:05 UTC

[Announcement] Beta of KSPE has begun

Hello Hadoopaholics - I'm happy to say the beta of Karmasphere Studio
Professional Edition has begun!

Karmapshere Studio Professional Edition not only delivers a whole new range
of features and functionality to dramatically accelerate the Hadoop
development process and ensure enterprise production readiness, but it also
represents the first commercial grade software release from Karmasphere.
(This will have positive ramifications for our Community Edition users in
the not too distant future.)

And now the kicker: to show how much we value your input, 1 in 20 feedback
providers will earn an iPad.

Just email me, gwluka @t karmasphere dt com with your name and company (if
you have one) and I'll send you information to install the beta.

You must install by the end of this week to qualify for the iPad.

Happy Hadooping,

..Gerald

(on behalf of the Karmasphere Team.)