Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by takumi <bl...@a01.itscom.net> on 2018/05/01 05:03:30 UTC

Re: Remove the ignite node from cluster.

Thank you for reply.

If I remove ignite instance from the cluster, just kill Java process which
is the ignite instance?
I want to know the correct way to shutdown.

In addition, if scaled-in is occured, when should I update the baseline
topology?
I want to know when must I updates baseline topology and when it re-balance.

Re: Remove the ignite node from cluster.

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.
I think that at first, you should stop Ignite node using Ignition.stop and
then remove the node from Baseline topology using
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/cluster-activation#section--remove-nodes-from-the-topology-
to invoke rebalancing. Also, you need to remove nodes one by one.

Evgenii