Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Santunu Podder <SP...@closepf.com> on 2005/03/09 14:01:20 UTC

Enumeration in WSDL

Hi all,

I have a requirement to restrict the data to contain a value from a static
list. For e.g.

A class Employee has a member called 'Type'. I want to restrict this to
'Permanent' or 'Contract'.

Can I achieve this in the WSDL? Will Axis automatically add these as
enumerated list or else can we hand code this list in the WSDL generated
by AXIS?

Thanks,
Santunu

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorised use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. Close Premium Finance shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. Close Premium Finance does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.