Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Sasha Belyak <rt...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/13 14:03:48 UTC

Hello everyone

Hello Ignite community!
My name is Alexander and I want to contribute to Apache Ignite. I want to
start with this issue - IGNITE-1075.
This project seems to be interesting for me, because I love projects with
server side processing tasks/api development and so on.
Thanks.

Re: Hello everyone

Posted by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
I can't find you. Are you sure you're registered there? Can you give a link
to your profile?

-Val

Re: Hello everyone

Posted by Sasha Belyak <rt...@gmail.com>.