Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/06 20:38:59 UTC

maven-eclipe-plugin build failing due to "Could not generate DH keypair"

I seem to be the lucky guy that committed to get this error:

https://builds.apache.org/job/maven-plugins-ITs-m2/ws/maven-eclipse-plugin/target/failsafe-reports/build-output/org.apache.maven.plugin.eclipse.it.EclipsePluginIT_testProject44.build.log

Stackoverflow seems to indicate it's a known problem:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6851461/java-why-does-ssl-handshake-give-could-not-generate-dh-keypair-exception

Anyone know how/what we should do about this ? Something must have
changed somewhere ?

Kristian

RE: maven-eclipe-plugin build failing due to "Could not generate DH keypair"

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
at the bank the Sun Provider would occasionaly fubar our security installation
we mitigated by switching the provider to bouncycastle
Kristian...where is the testcase?
Martin-
Nota Bene: in  maven-elcipse-plugin someone *should* correct multymodule to multimodule

Posted by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.

Posted by Barrie Treloar <ba...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jörg Schaible <jo...@gmx.de>.
Benson Margulies wrote:

> Well, the only users would be either people using old versions of Eclipse,
> or very stubborn people trying to use it in the teeth of m2e.

Or users that explicitly remove m2e from their Eclipse installation because
even without it current Eclipse is quite unstable and extremely resource
hungry.

- Jörg

Re: maven-eclipe-plugin build failing due to "Could not generate DH keypair"

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Well, the only users would be either people using old versions of Eclipse,
or very stubborn people trying to use it in the teeth of m2e.

Posted by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.