Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by sam tam <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/28 14:16:09 UTC

A Big Doubt !!!!

Hello,
This is Sam.

I am new to Tuscany as well as Open Src.

I downloaded all source files and i have experimented samples too.

Now i am trying to write a code similar to samples(
samples/sca/helloworldweb)

I have written the implementation and service file in java

Compiled it too using  java -cp command. Got the class files.

How should i write wsdl file ?

Is there a tool existing to write wsdl file (or to convert java file to wsdl)?

Who will  create the war file target\My_sample.war (in the
helloworldweb example it is present in
target\sample-helloworld-incubating-M1.war)

If the user has to create it : whether i should use : jar -cvp
mywar.war *.*.. ?

Next about the Build.xml  file . who will create it ? Is there tool ?If
we have to create it plz shed some light in this area

Also POM.xml too .Who will create it.? Plz explain this too.

If all things are ready how should i run it ? DO we have to use  maven ?

In case i get build successful , in order to see the result(web page)
in the example the give it as :
http://localhost:8080/sample-helloworldweb/

In my example i am going to set  http://localhost:8080/mysample/
How should i set it as mysample ?

It would be honour if people plz reply atleast some of the above
questions

I like to give a suggestion : There is no walk through in tuscany
project for building a simple apllication. So people can try to add some
info into it .

If i get some knowledge in this i would be glad to add a step-by-step
walkthrough for freshers like me.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,
Sam

--
Catch Me @: www.samjeyam.co.nr

The Engine is the Heart of the Plane
   but
       Pilot is the Soul...

\___(0)___/
      ./ \.

Re: A Big Doubt !!!!

Posted by sam tam <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thats a wonderful response Jeremy !!!

Thanks a lot .It helped me a lot ..

If possible i ll try to add a simple documentation about a walk through in
using Apache Tuscany .

Thanks to entire tuscany team !!

Sam

Re: A Big Doubt !!!!