Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Mansour Al Akeel <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/17 16:09:28 UTC

Any interest in this issue

Hello all,
I am wondering  if there's interest in fixing this issue, or we are
going to drop the support for external tomcat ?

If there's  information missing, please let me know.

Re: Any interest in this issue

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
It Looks like there is not much interest and too be honest what is the
advantage doing this?

If you already have a tomcat,  just change the port assignment in ofbiz
so your current tomcat and ofbiz can run both on the same server....

Regards,
Hans

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Sorry I have no time to spend on that for now

Jacques

From: "Mansour Al Akeel" <ma...@gmail.com>

Posted by Mansour Al Akeel <ma...@gmail.com>.
Jacques,