Posted to users@maven.apache.org by jaikiran <ja...@yahoo.co.in> on 2013/03/03 08:13:36 UTC

Maven compiler plugin 3.1 version release?

We are running into this bug http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MCOMPILER-187
while building the JBoss AS project https://github.com/jbossas/jboss-as.
That bug causes a extremely slow (re)build time for local dev environments,
because it recompiles the entire Maven module every time there's a tiny
change somewhere.

That bug is marked as fixed for 3.1. Would it be possible to do a release of
that plugin containing a bug fix, so that we can upgrade to that version?

Re: Maven compiler plugin 3.1 version release?

Posted by jaikiran <ja...@yahoo.co.in>.
Thank you very much! I'll keep an eye for it in the Maven repo.

Re: Maven compiler plugin 3.1 version release?

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi,
I wanted to take care of that soon.
If not possible before the end of the week, for personal reasons I
will delay at the end of this month. (except if someone beat me
before)

2013/3/3 jaikiran <ja...@yahoo.co.in>:
> We are running into this bug http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MCOMPILER-187
> while building the JBoss AS project https://github.com/jbossas/jboss-as.
> That bug causes a extremely slow (re)build time for local dev environments,
> because it recompiles the entire Maven module every time there's a tiny
> change somewhere.
>
> That bug is marked as fixed for 3.1. Would it be possible to do a release of
> that plugin containing a bug fix, so that we can upgrade to that version?

Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com