Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Haberl Norbert <No...@ssi-schaefer.com> on 2017/05/10 08:43:21 UTC

Usage of MemoryIndex

Hi,

would like to ask if anybody has an example of how we could use the MemoryIndex?
Would need a fast way of lookup data in an autocomplete control on a website (1 mio datasets).

As I understand I cannot store any data inside MemoryIndex so what is the sense behind?
Is RAMIndex what I am looking for or at least I have to look for?

Thanks!

Best regards,
Norbert Haberl | Software Engineer | Customer Service & Support

RE: Usage of MemoryIndex

Posted by Shad Storhaug <sh...@shadstorhaug.com>.
We have not yet generated API documentation (contributions welcome), but the packages have XML documentation that enables Intellisense support. You may find the Java API documentation for Suggest helpful: https://lucene.apache.org/core/4_8_0/suggest/index.html

Re: Usage of MemoryIndex

Posted by Itamar Syn-Hershko <it...@code972.com>.